Define, Share and Automate your tests / specifications
Tmar provides great flexibility in organizing description, include, image and document files in the description directory and subdirectories
The description directory may have as many subdirectories as necessary
Description files can be anywhere in the tree
- When a description file is call by a test method only the test name is given to Tmar
- Tmar build the full name with the class name and a ".tmar" extension
- Then Tmar scans the tree to find the description file
With this approach the functional team may reorganize the description directory without any impact on the test code
– Include files have to be in subdirectories named “includes”.
– Images files have to be in subdirectories named “images”.
– Documents files have to be in subdirectories named “documents”.
include, image and document files can be spread among as many directories as needed in the description tree.
The description tree is used to build the table of contents for the global execution report
Description directory example :
> First chapter
> Calculation test cases
> simple test cases
> advance calculations
> business test cases
> business rules
> Second chapter